Harry Potter Mixology: My Favorites!
- 1 oz Vodka
- 1 oz Bailey’s Irish cream
- 1 oz Amaretto
- 1oz cream
- Chocolate syrup
- Top with cinnamon/crushed almonds
- Place martini glass in freezer to chill
- Add Baileys, amaretto, vodka and cream to shaker with ice
- Remove glass from freezer
- Rim inside of martini glass with chocolate syrup
- Pour contents of shaker into glass
- Top with almond crumbles or cinnamon
- 3 oz Nuvo
- 1 oz Vodka
- 3 Raspberries
- 1 Strawberry
- To chill Vodka: Add ice and Vodka to cocktail shaker
- Add Raspberries to bottom of champagne flute
- Strain chilled vodka into flute
- Add Nuvo
- Garnish with strawberry
Fred and George Weasley
- 1 oz Vodka
- ½ oz Chambord
- ½ oz Peach Schnapps
- Splash of Pineapple juice
- Strawberry Pop Rocks
- Fill martini glass with cold water and place in freezer for 2 minutes to chill.
- Pour all ingredients except candy in a shaker with ice.
- Rim martini glass with Strawberry Pop Rocks
- Pour in contents of mixer.Goblet of FireIngredients:
- 1 oz vodka
- 1 oz blue curacao
- 3 oz lemonade
- Splash 151
- Pinch of cinnamonDirections:
- Pour vodka, blue curacao, and lemonade into a goblet-type glass
- Top with a splash of 151 proof rum
- Light on fire
- Add the pinch of cinnamon to the flames (cinnamon will spark)
- *** Blow out flames before consuming! ***
- 1 oz Grey Goose Le Citron vodka
- ½ oz Elderflower liquor
- 7 raspberries
- 1 tsp sugar
- Pink lemonade
- Lemon wedge garnish
- Muddle 6 raspberries with sugar in a tall glass.
- Add ice.
- Top with vodka and pink lemonade.
- Garnish with lemon wedge and raspberry.
- 1 oz Tequila
- 1/3 oz Tabasco sauce
- 1 jalapeno pepper
- Muddle jalapeno pepper and Tabasco sauce.
- Strain into shot glass.
- Add tequila.
- Garnish with thin slice of jalapeno.
- 1 oz whiskey
- 1/2 oz cinnamon schnapps
- Splash of 151 rum
- Add whiskey and cinnamon schnapps to shaker with ice
- Shake to chill
- Pour into shot glass
- Top with 151 rum
- ***Put out flames before consuming!***
- 2 oz Vodka
- 6 oz Earl Grey or choice tea
- Dash Syrup
- 1 oz lemon juice
- Garnish lemon
- 2 mint leaves
- Combine all ingredients into a tall class.
- Garnish with mint leaves and lemon.
- 4 mint leaves
- 1 oz rum
- 2 slices lime
- 3 tsp sugar
- 3 oz champagne
- Muddle mint leaves, limes, rum, sugar in shaker until sugar dissolves
- Strain into champagne flute
- Add champagne
- Garnish with mint
reblogging for future analysis
Ohhhhh my god saving this for later
Fresh Tomato Soup with Mascarpone